I. Customers come first—MH is born for customers, and customers justifies the existence meaning of MH.
1. Know who our customers are, listen carefully to customers’ suggestions, and orient towards customers;
2. Know how we can create values for customers, and keep on adjusting relevant resources and workflows;
3. Know why customers choose us instead of our competitors, and keep on excelling our competitors in terms of customer satisfaction;
4. Know how to increase customer satisfaction and take actions;
5. Develop a superior consciousness and strive to be the best.
II. Teamwork—Go all out for a shared goal together
1. Actively integrate oneself into a team to become a reliable part of it, learn to get help from other teammates and cooperate with other teammates to finish the team task;
2. Take an active part in discussion before a decision is made, and show 100% support after the decision is made;
3. Take the initiative to share the business knowledge and experiences and help other teammates, learn how to solve problems through the teamwork, and realize the key to team success is joint growth of all teammates;
4. Seek common ground while shelving around differences, learn to find the shining points of other teammates, proactively praise others’ strengths and learn from them;
5. Develop the master’s consciousness, impose a positive influence on the team, improve the team morale and working atmosphere, and strive together with the other teammates for a shared goal.
III. Open innovation—Embrace changes and open innovation
1. Be open-minded, adapt to the daily changes of the company and never make any complaints;
2. Face up to changes, reasonably cope with them, fully communicate with each other, and sincerely cooperate with each other;
3. Actively adjust oneself in the face of difficulties and setbacks to positively influence and stimulate other teammates;
4. Take the initiative to develop new methods, new concepts new tools and new procedures to improve the working efficiency and meet the changing market and customer demands;
5. Launch transformation to achieve a breakthrough for the company’s performance.
IV. Passion and aggressiveness—To be an e effective striver
1. Show passion for one’s work, identify oneself with MH’s corporate culture and never make any complaints;
2. Take pride in being a part of MH, work passionately and convey a positive energy;
3. Keep on encouraging oneself to improve performance;
4. Never give up in front of difficulties and setbacks, keep on seeking breakthroughs and successes;
5. Upgrade one’s goals, keep on transcending oneself, and make today’s best performance the basic requirement for tomorrow.
V. Honesty and dedication—To be an employee with both abilities and work ethics
1. Stick to honesty and uprightness, never practice fraud or seek private gain through power, suit the action to the word; put aside private affairs during office hours, and never make mistakes repeatedly due to dereliction of duty;
2. Take the courage to admit mistakes, undertake responsibilities, objectively reflect problems and strictly restrict any behaviors damaging the company’s interests; don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today, and stick to the required workflow;
3. Abide by the professional ethics, keep on learning and improving, and adopt a result-oriented mind;
4. Stick to the above standards, adhere to but never be restricted by workflow, simplify affairs, and achieve better effects with smaller investment;
5. Show passion for the career pursuit.